Friday, September 10, 2010

Omaha, NE

Good morning, Friends. Well, I arrived yesterday evening in Omaha, NE. I am staying in the home of Verne and Joan Haselwood - a delightful couple with a large family and even larger hearts of love. I could sit around and listen to their stories and share with them all day.

I will be performing this morning at Benson High School, presenting Zora Neale Hurston. This afternoon at Fontenelle Elementary School I'll be doing a General Storytelling Program. Looking forward to returning to Fontenelle, what a blessing to be asked back.

I brought 200 CD's with me to sell between today at the schools and at the Festival tomorrow. What I learned though is that the CD's are heavy, even if they are not jewel cases, so I need to make sure I try hard to ship them. Very excited to be here. Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment