Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Third Annual Edutainment School

Hello, Everyone. This is my first time blogging and I hope I can keep up with it. :) Okay, I suppose I should tell about what I want to share. A) My trips, B) My Performances, C) Progress on CD and D) God's hand in all the above.

I am in Sioux City, IA. It's my first time in Iowa and it was my first time in Nebraska. A great flight. I'm here because of the Edutainment Drawing. For the past three years, because God has been so gracious in my business, I have adopted a school each year and provided them with 6 free programs. I truly believed when I started that this was for the schools, however, God has clearly shown me so many miracles and wonders, my faith has increased greatly. First year I was at Vinedale Elementary School, Sun Valley, CA. Second year (last year) I was in Thoreau Elementary School, Thoreau, NM. This year, I am going to be hanging out at Roosevelt Elementary School, Sioux City, IA.

Tonight I'm just working on e-mails and finishing up stuff and reviewing what my program will be tomorrow, as well as having dinner in about 45 mins. at OUtback Steakhouse. So far Sioux City is quiet and it's gray/partly cloudy. I passed lots of cornfields! :)

Great things during the trip: Met Karen from Norfolk - praying for her and her family's comfort in the death of an uncle. Talked with Brittany Hammond (who did the actual drawing from the lottery) and she has been asked to speak to freshmen at the dorms and will share about her relationship with Christ - Amen! - she's getting more and more bold for Christ. Met David who works for Woodmen of the World Insurance - great conversation, actually, he's a great listener. He made me curious about this Insurance company which is non-profit!!

Enough for today. Peace adn belief,

No comments:

Post a Comment